How do I wear pins?
It's all you! That's the great thing about them, they can go anywhere. Each pin has either a butterfly/rubber clutch or safety pin backing for secure attachment. Choose where you wish to wear each piece. Check out our Instagram, Pinterest board or our Inspo page for some styling inspiration.
How do I wear patches?
You can either iron on, sew, glue, or attach the patches with safety pins. We sell E6000 glue that you can use to attach your patch to any type of material (get it here). If you're putting your patches on leather, please don't iron. If you wish to iron, here are the steps:
- Step 1: Set your hand iron at the hottest temperature setting. Do not use any steam.
- Step 2: Place your patch in the desired position and place a pressing cloth (such as a sheet or pillowcase fabric) over top.
- Step 3: Press the iron straight down for 35-45 seconds with as much constant pressure as possible. Do not move the iron.
- Step 4: Turn the garment inside-out and repeat steps 2 & 3.
- Step 5: Allow the patch to cool down.
How can I get a custom pin and/or patch made?
Send us a message! We would love to work together.
Do you have wholesale prices?
We do, get in touch with us and we'll send you a price list.
Do you offer returns?
Not at this time unfortunately. But, if you really require a return, please email us and explain why: email@example.com
What are the shipping options?
We ship from Canada within 1-2 business days via regular mail. If you wish to track your package, select the tracking option at checkout. You will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.
How can we collaborate?
Would love to! The first step is getting in touch. Badge is always down to collab with other cool brands/people. Are you styling a fashion shoot and want to use some of our stuff? Or working on a cool project? Let's connect! Email us to discuss firstname.lastname@example.org
More questions? Ask away email@example.com